Saturday 4 March 2017

A team win against Majadahonda

A team win against Majadahonda

On Saturday 4th March 2017, the A team had a match against Majadahonda. I didn't play in the A team because of an accident with my egg treatment involving me and my father. But that didn't stop me from playing in the B team and from watching the A team play against Majadahonda. While I was sitting in the stands, I saw every detail in the field. I didn't miss anything. These were the best of the best, all except M.C, who was selected for the Madrid team and was currently at a match againct Valencia's team. I want to wish him luck right now. But the game started. My thoughts were drawn to the game. We started to come in with the tries. We were doing good and the first time finished.
ATTACK!
But in the 2nd half, we had a depression. We scored less tries (but we scored!) and we were constantly defending: the players were tired. The game finished 31-0. We had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment