Monday 31 October 2016

Defeat against Industriales

Defeat against Industriales.

On saturday 22nd October, we had another important match. Against Industriales, from Las Rozas. Their players were huge! I didn't know if this would work! The B team were smashed to smithereens, and we knew that if we didn't concentrate, we would be next. The B team fought well, but they simply couldn't manage it!
When I say that their players were huge, I meant it. If their B team were already big, then I didn't even want to think about their A team! half-scrum was one head and a half bigger than me! It didn't stop raining! The pitch, even though it was artificial grass, was full of giant puddles. At the end of the match our uniform was dark not with mud but with water. So..... let's get on with the match. We got crushed. I'll put it like that. I started the game as the only substitute on the bench, but when I did come in, the rucks were seeing a lot more of me than in other matches. I even tackled, which is already a major achievement for me. 

2nd row tackles industriales player to the ground
But let's stop talking about me! The match must go on! (no pun intended).




B.C entering the Industriales defence




 We kept recieving try after try! 3 mins before the end of the match, our coach talked to us. He said that if we would get crushed by these guys, we would get crushed in a team! We followed his advice and turned up into overdrive till the end of the match!









No comments:

Post a Comment