Saturday 18 February 2017

Smashing victory against Torrelodones R.C.

Smashing victory against Torrelodones R.C.

 This match was one of my very worst yet. My dad was disappointed, and so was I. But the match was good for the team, as we made another crushing victory (34-0). But I didn't do absolutely anything. Anyway, as always before the match, both teams were overdosing on adrenalin, like it always happens. But I was in for a shocking step backwards in my progress to somehow managing to play next year. I never got to the rucks on time, I was easily and always tired and asking for the ball didn't help.


Awesome tackle!


 But my teammates were awesome! They scooted away when the opponent was least expecting it, they had those incredible tackles up their sleeve.



POW! Here comes a try!


 We never failed a transformation. The Torrelodones were driven time and again back into their pitch. But my chances of actually helping my team were slowly wasting away before my eyes. I just want to use this moment to say sorry to my teammates for being such a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment