Wednesday 9 November 2016

Close call against XV Hortaleza

Close call against Hortaleza

On saturday 5th November, we found out we were last in the 1st division league. So this match meant a lot to us. The weather conditions weren't better than our match against Industriales. It was raining again. The match was at 4:00pm. There we were at the exact time. We were all in  the changing rooms. The B team won their game. Now it was our turn. The game was equal and difficult. At the end of the first time we were 14-7.

During the 2nd time we made a spectacular comeback from 14-7 to 14-19, but a try near the end made it 19-19. From there, we tried to score another deciding try. But in the extra time, a foul against them and a goal, made Hortaleza win 22-19. We were sooo close. But not close enough. We were still last in the league. I played too bad to tell. I didn't even tackle properly! I got no balls to run with. My father nagged me severely for being that bad. I have heard next year's coach won't be that generous with us letting all of us play every match. Some of us will be left on the substitute bench. I will probably be one of them. Sad.

2 comments:

  1. Stop your sobbing and improve your game. It's the only way to stay out of the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop your sobbing and improve your game. It's the only way to stay out of the bench.

    ReplyDelete