Wednesday 11 May 2016

My best match in my career

My Best match in my career


On the 7th May, the league for us was finished. We played our last match in the season against the XV Hortaleza.

Everyone was surprised to see me in action. An action I had never been able to get into. It was incredible what I could do. I attacked cleverly going down the left wing, although I was tackled more than once. I think I drank too much water after our tries, so I got a half-flatus. I could barely run. But I was determined to continue and, after the break, I had fully overcome the flatus and had got fully in the game to continue. It was incredible what some adrenaline and some tiredness could do to a half-tired person. I got more active in the game and, although I was flattened by a half-tonn giant from the other team (I calculated the weight roughly, for he was quite really plump), 2 other players and I were praised by the coach because we had run at him and had not cowered behind. So in that match I made some major achievements. The ultimate score was 43-22 and we had won. We went to have lunch at the Ginos Restaurant. I deserved it, my father said. I thought so too.

For safety reasons I will not write the full names of players, coaches, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Eventually it cost me money, but it certainly did worth the fee.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually it cost me money, but it certainly did worth the fee.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete