Sunday 21 February 2016

Arquitectura rojo

A Total Loss

 

 Today we played Arquitectura Rojo. The worst match ever. Nobody felt like tackling and the final score was:
Arquitectura Rojo loads-0 Cisneros

From the team that was summoned we had to call for help to U-12 because we had 2 players missing (one had cracked his head open and the other was away skiing) so that in the end we also had to summon 2 players from the A-team.
 The worst part was that I, who have always been a lock (a forwards) hsve had to play as 2nd centre (three-quarters). I had my moments in the game. But my passes never reached their target and all the opponents slid away from me all the time. Well, I hope we'll get there some day.



Cisneros defenders are chasing speeding opponent




 For safety reasons I will not write the full names of players, coaches, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment